masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Out of town till monday!

Greetings my most excellent painters!

Starting today, I will be at the "Edersee Painters Meeting XXL" - a painters meeting organized by users of the German form das-bemalforum.de. Around 30 painters from all over Germany will attend this year - we rented a house at a youth hostel resort at picturesque Ederse. The meeting will take place for the 5th time. After missing the last two years due to my stay in Japan I am really looking forward to enjoying a weekend of nerdism.

And endless grillin' and chillin' ;) 

If technically possible, I will report "live" from the event - if not, expect a big article full of magic and excitement on Monday ;)

And please light a candle for the new mainboard I bought on ebay - I pray it works. I need my fast PC back :D



Tach! 

Ab heute werde ich beim "5. Maltreffen am Edersee, XXL Edition" verweilen. Ein Maltreffen, das von Mitgliedern des deutschen Forums das-bemalforum.de veranstaltet wird. 30 Maler aus ganz Deutschland nehmen dieses Jahr wieder teil - wir haben ein ganzes Haus einer Jugendherberge am malerischen Edersee gemietet.  Das Treffen findet zum 5. Mal statt. Nachdem ich die letzten zwei Jahre durch meinen Japanaufenthalt nicht dabei war, freue ich mich, dieses mal wieder mitnerden zu können. 

Grillin' and Chillin' wird das Motto sein ;) 

Wenn technisch möglich, werde ich "live" von dem Event berichten. Wenn nicht, könnt ihr euch auf einen Riesen-Artikel am Montag freuen. 

Und bitte zündet eine Kerze für mein auf Ebay gekauftes Mainboard an - Ich hoffe es funktionert: Ich brauche dringend wieder nen schnellen PC ;) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...